Monday, December 23, 2013

Just a Short Little Ramble

It is so hard to believe that Christmas is only two days away! I am looking forward to spending time with family. We might actually have a white Christmas this year. I can't say I'm a huge fan of driving in snow, but it sure is pretty! 
This first picture is from Thanksgiving at my parent's house. It was a wonderfully relaxed day. My father made gumbo. He makes REALLY tasty gumbo! The only ones who were not having a good time were Ramses and Abby. You can't see it in the picture, but my parent's cats were very displeased by the presence of my dog. They are lurking on the edges of the room in turns glaring and hissing at Ebony. She on the other hand just wanted to make friends and play. 


So now it is officially winter, here are a few pictures of the first real snow. We've had a dusting, but that doesn't really count. It looks so pretty at night with the soft glow of the street lights. 



Well everyone I wish you a very Happy Christmas and all other holidays you might celebrate. Stay safe and enjoy the time with family and friends.Stay safe, be well, and may blessings abound!

No comments:

Post a Comment